Saturday, April 11, 2015

it's meant to be


People say that sometimes one can  imagine that everything could have been different for each of human being, that if only one had gone right one day when one chose to go left, one would be living a life he/she could never have anticipated.

 But at other times one think there was no other way forward--that one were always bound to end up exactly where one have...and that is, predestination, and is meant to be...

And I guess, one really, will have to make it through that violent storm in his/her life. Yet, no matter how symbolic it might be, still it will cut through flesh like a thousand razor blades. We will bleed there, and I will bleed too. And then, as I try to catch that blood in my hands, my own blood and the blood of others seem to mix together and it makes the pain lesser. 

And once the storm is over no one won't remember how it was made through, how one managed to survive, how I managed to get it through. 

But still we won't even be sure, in fact, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When we come out of the storm we won't be the same person who walked in anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts about it!